Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing won't accept - Forms Unavailable - Locked Forms? Thanks for the help!

Upon Submission at the end I get '' You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit FAQ on Locked Forms. ''

When will this problem be solved? When will the ''locked Forms be accepted or should I keep checking and trying back each day ? Thanks! 

25 Replies

If the forms you were missing were related to employment expenses, then we are happy to report that the T777S/T777 forms have been updated and you can now complete entering your employment expenses. We have included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you with this if needed.

Employment Expenses Tax Info Centre 

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your help, however it's still locked, could it be to do with other forms or RRSP forms? Thanks 

We are sorry to see you are having this problem. Here included below in our TurboTax FAQ are lists of locked forms to be reviewed. 

Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven’t been finalized?

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Ginette 🙂 All the forms seem to be solved-completed-updated in the online version, however I still see the same error below, do I need to change something in my tax return or do we need to wait for something else? Thanks so much! hope to hear from you today! 

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit Faq on locked forms 

Lisaml1966
Returning Member

I am still getting this message , even though site reports it is fixed !!  Please help !!!

If you still need assistance with this issue, please contact our phone support team. 

trishdeon
Returning Member

Please help, why do i keep getting the message 

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable

If you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.
We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Ah1986

So will this be fixed? I wanted to file yesterday... I dont have ANY of the forms it says is unavailable. What is going on?? Should I do my taxes somewhere else to get it done??