Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a spelling error made by Intuit in their TurboTax 2014 application?

There is a spelling error present within the application (at version 00.01.51, build 5005).

On the page dealing with Ontario tax credits, specifically the Northern Ontario Energy Credit, the following sentence appears:

"If, on December 31, 2014, you resided in a principle residence in Northern Ontario, and..."

The correct spelling of the word describing the residence is 'principal', not 'principle'.  In other instances on this page, the correct spelling is used, but somehow the spelling error slipped through in the above sentence

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I report a spelling error made by Intuit in their TurboTax 2014 application?

Thank you for identifying this! I'll make sure it gets passed along to our team.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Thank you for identifying this! I'll make sure it gets passed along to our team.

Terranese
Returning Member

It is rather difficult to find a place to submit problem reports to Intuit. 

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

For questions for which personal information must be exchanged, you can contact us by phone or private message on our Facebook and Twitter social networks.  We also offer tax expert services as needed. 

Thanks in advance for your understanding.