Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

income from bookkeeping part time work

i have a significant amount of money that i have received as part of part time bookkeeping services offered by me  ,besides i have other employment income too how do i report this income from bookkeeping in my personal tax return please advice

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

income from bookkeeping part time work

Income that you earn from providing bookkeeping services is classified as self-employment income for income tax purposes. You report the self-employment income on the same return you use to report your employment income. For more information please see:

How to Declare Business Income