Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Industry Code Error

@TurboTaxGinette @TurboTaxGinette 

Please do not continue to post automated responses.

Please submit a help desk/IT ticket to your TurboTax team to resolve this error as many people will have trouble filing this year. 

Thank you. 

Industry Code Error

TurboTaxSusan

Industry Code Error

Free and paid users of TurboTax Online and CD/download products can get in touch with customer support by calling 1-888-829-8608.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Industry Code Error

Me too. It looks like Turbotax 2022 is buggy. Wonder if we'll all get our money back or what.

Industry Code Error

I am using the codes provided by Turbotax 2022 - so if they've changed, why hasn't Turbotax updated them? Where am I supposed to get the code? I go to the CRA website and it tells me to use the software's code, but then the software's code is "wrong". Very frustrating!

Industry Code Error

Got off the phone with Simal from TurboTax! Direct selling codes not working so I was told to use these codes: 

45619 - Other health and personal care retailersUS

This industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in retailing health and personal care items, such as vitamins, nutrition supplements, hearing aids, and medical equipment and supplies.

North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0 - Classification structureCode Canadian industry
456191Food (health) supplement retailers
456199All other health and personal care retailers
npare

Industry Code Error

what if you are not in a health direct sales though?

Industry Code Error

NOTE: For older returns please use your same industry codes you used to use. If you no longer have them please see this link: North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2017 Version 2.0

For the 2022 tax year please use the new updated industry codes here: North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2022 Version 1.0

Industry Code Error

I'm using the same code as last year and have confirmed it is the same from NAICS page, but I am still getting an error. I have tried other codes as well and I continue to get an error. 

Industry Code Error

Free and paid users of TurboTax Online and CD/download products can get in touch with customer support by calling 1-888-829-8608.