Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Forms

They are saying Wednesday after 5pm

Locked Forms

This is very frustrating for some of us who use this for business purposes!! I would like a definite time and/or date this will be fixed!! 

I will be looking for an alternative next year as I see from the comments this is not the first year this has happened. 

These glitches should have been taken care of BEFORE opening netfile!

Locked Forms

Thank you Missmead89, lets see what happens after Wednesday at 5pm. 

Locked Forms

Ridiculous we have paid for this service

Locked Forms

After waiting 1 hour and 14 minutes, I finally got through only to be told that the locked forms issues should be resolved tomorrow, Wednesday, February 26th before 5PM. I was actually calling to see if I can be refunded so I can file with another tax application. 

Locked Forms

I spoke to someone today..ETA he said, is tomorrow before 5PM

Locked Forms

Thank you for letting us all know makeitup33 and for your effort in this. Much appreciated  

Locked Forms

Thanks to everyone who called and returned to this forum to post ETA. 

I hope in the future they post the notice of locked forms before the payment page. I happen to be alright waiting, and would have still chosen to file with them, however not everyone can wait, and should be given the notice of delay before being charged. Just good business practice. 

As this is my first issue with Turbotax, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Locked Forms

Any idea when the locked forms will be ready? I am ready to file. Any updates appreciated.

Thanks

Locked Forms

It is ok to have issues, especially with newly created programs such as Oncare. But the lack of communication shows TurboTax does not care about its customers. 

We paid to get to file our returns the moment we pay, not being held waiting without any official commitment of ETA.  I think they should give all customers affected a discount for what happened. If not, I am considering to ditch this and go somewhere else.