Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Forms

That is exactly what I told the customer service agent, yesterday. I have used this software for a very long time. I will no longer be recommending it. 

Locked Forms

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.

WVB

Locked Forms

Wondering if the online version will have the T4 data entry forms corrected.  It indicates "locked items require an upgrade on the next page".  It also gives an error in the actual net income summary

rather than the actual that is entered through CRA

ejc70

Locked Forms

My T4 form is coming up as locked on March 3rd.  What's the point in offering an online linked to CRA and then the forms have to be manually filled out because you can't progress past that point? 
I've had to restart the forms already once as you can't undo billing options for "additional support programs" 

Seriously thinking about choosing another provider as it seems like all you are doing is looking for people to pay money for filing "everyday" life expenses. 

Locked Forms

@ejc70 T4 forms have been available since TurboTax 2022 launched in December, and have never been locked. 

What is the exact message that you are getting? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

ejc70

Locked Forms

T4- Employment Income Locked Items Require an upgrade on the next page. 

Filed Taxes through another provider that message popped up after I had to refile related to Cost. 

Wil not be using your program again.