Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My 2019 tax return was accepted several days ago. Now I received a rejected notice. What dom I mneed om do?

What do I do now?Thanks Joseph young

4 Replies
Highlighted

My 2019 tax return was accepted several days ago. Now I received a rejected notice. What dom I mneed om do?

What do I do now?

Highlighted

If you attempted to file your return prior to the opening of NETFILE this morning, you may see a message like the screenshot I've included. Because NETFILE wasn't previously available and the return was left on that screen, here's how to enable the prompt to NETFILE ,

1.  Click the magnifying glass icon near the upper right.
  2. Search for any term that appears. Typing "Audit Defence" will put you back to a spot close to the File section.
  3. Click through the Review section and then proceed to the File section.
  4. When you land on the NETFILE screen, the button to send your return to CRA will be present.

File step.png

Highlighted

I file my 2019 taxes but I'm  not getting a date for my stimulants 

Highlighted

Keyshanu46 You are posting your question in the TurboTax Canadian Community.

Please use the US community website: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/home/misc/03/en-us 

To call TurboTax customer support 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number 

I hope this was helpful