Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netfile button greyed out

All I am seeing is posts saying to make sure there's no errors or anything, but my left side is all green checkmarks. Why is the netfile button grey? It should be available from every article I can find any sort of info on...although it's all over a year old so. Please help this is my first time doing my taxes without my mom ><

5 Replies

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.

Ljackson2

When or how can the netfile grayed out button be available? its March 1 2022? this is for the verson 2021

@Ljackson2

If you are not able to file and are seeing a message about locked forms, please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? We will update the FAQ as additional forms become available.

If you don’t have any of the forms on the list but you are still seeing this error message:

If you are using TurboTax Online, please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that your software is fully updated. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to update TurboTax CD/Download: How do I update TurboTax if I have the CD/download edition?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

ALAN 3

So what's going on. I am in North Carolina doing my taxes for Canada

Can you please confirm what issue you are having, so that we may help?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.