Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not honouring discount code & useless customer service

We have sent you a private message.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

cden3
Returning Member

I'm having the same issues as others, where I clicked on a working link to TurboTax through Scotiabank's website, but in the payment section the 20% discount has not been applied. I've tried multiple times. Can you provide a coupon code instead? Thanks

I am trying to finalize and pay for my return, I have a discount for 20% from Scotiabank and it does not work at check out.

I also received the same discount through an email from Intuit and it is not working either, I am not happy, have completed our taxes in the past using the discounts with no issue, this is an issue this year.

If I cannot get the discounts working will look somewhere else next year!

Its kind of ridiculous how hard it is to get the discount. They should really start providing voucher codes.

I am looking for the 20% off for Royal Bank. please fix and send me whatever link or info I need to make that happen.

I switched to freetaxusa.com.  it maybe isn't as polished as TT, but it got me to the same result for a heck of a lot less. 

@beyondAnnoyed Unfortunately, you are on the TurboTax Canada site where we deal with Canadian tax issues. Please go to the US site to post your question.

@cdenny3 @Mick59 @snowcoytoe We have sent you a private message. 

hello - you sent me a private message telling me to contact you once I paid for the service. I have filed and paid , so please apply the 20% discount from RBC. Thanks.

Vanessa

I am having the same issue. I am a Scotiabank customer and used the 20% affiliate link, but when I go to pay, it has the full price, and not 20% off.

I paid for the service at full price, and took screenshots of everything - my receipt, the price I paid, as well as the Scotia page indicating 20% off (with the expiration date of April 30th 2024).

Can someone please tell me how I can get refunded the 20% on my purchase.

@Vanfab, we have processed your discount and you can expect to see a refund on your credit card within 2-3 weeks. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.and