I got some questions for CWB and schedule 6, can you help?
1. I am a full-time student in 2020 and not eligible for CWB, but TurboTax seemed automatically add CWB, and have a warning showing me a warning that I'm not eligible and need to fix it.
2. After I "fixed" it from the warning, the Schedule 6 still attached in the forms. In the schedule 6, it's checked that I'm not eligible.
3. I tried other tax software and schedule 6 will not be attached.
1. Since I entered my full-time student status in T2202, why TurboTax originally add CWB to my return and found it as a warning?
2. After I fixed it from the warning, why schedule 6 is still attached? I should not need to file schedule 6 to CRA.
We will need more information please contact our phone support team for assistance.
Working families and individuals earning a low income can benefit from the Canada workers benefit (CWB), a refundable tax credit.
There are two components of the CWB: a basic amount and a disability supplement.
If you file your income tax return, you can claim the CWB.
For more information about T2202 please click here
For more information about schedule 6 please click here