Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There seems to be a bug in the system. I cannot change my spouse's phone number, it reverts to old one. How can I fix this?

2 Replies

There seems to be a bug in the system. I cannot change my spouse's phone number, it reverts to old one. How can I fix this?

If you transferred your return from last year, that is why the phone number is not changing as CRA probably doesn't have the updated one as of yet. To update your personal information- please go to your CRA "My Account" so that you can update your information. If you do not have a CRA account please click here to register for one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have updated my CRA account phone number and the phone number on my return. Still unable to change my Turbotax account phone number. Fields are greyed out, can input new phone number but it always reverts to the old one when i press save. Cannot get into account when verification is required as i no longer have access to the old phone number