Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to netfile but get msg that CRA cannot accept at this time. Max of 5 tries allowed before they lock me out. How can i talk to turbo tax to finally send info

So I've read through all the other replies and frankly I am having the same issue. The first comment from the mod in regards to daily maintenance taking place at midnight would be fine, if it weren't for the discrepancy in availability listed on the CRA site. I live in Calgary, so we go by Mountain Time and the availability listed is from 4am to 1am.

I just tried now to file my taxes for 2019 (still have yet to file for 2020) and it is April 29, 2021. Taxes are due tomorrow and I could get fined for not filing on time. The time I attempted to file was at approximately 11:15pm. Definitely before midnight. I am using a Windows 10 system on my Microsoft Surface and Mozilla Firefox for the browser. I have filed using this same exact device, operating system and browser in the past without any issues.

I need assistance with this ASAP. I do not want to get fined for not filing my taxes on time - especially when it is not my fault.

Please help.

tmom1234
Returning Member

Tried to netfile but get msg that CRA cannot accept at this time. Max of 5 tries allowed before they lock me out. How can i talk to turbo tax to finally send info

I keep getting this message..

Please tell me when theses forms will be unlocked. I have not used any of the locked form listed on your site.

"You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit FAQ on Locked Forms."

Please help. I have paid and  can not file, this has never happened to me before.

Bcharnd
Returning Member

I am getting the same message, have been trying repeatedly.

deadlinus
Returning Member

Having the same error: 

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit FAQ on Locked Forms.

Please fix it ASAP, or i'm moving to other tax filing services.

Why can't I netfile, I keep getting the lockdown and request to check back later.

having the same issue

If you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.
We understand this inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

bigmamadcc2
Returning Member

can you give us a time frame when this will be solved? we paid 45 for it 

If you are not able to file and are seeing a message about locked forms, please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? If you are using TurboTax Online, the T2125 and the T776 forms will be unlocked tonight. If you are using TurboTax CD/Download these forms will become available by Monday at the latest. We will update the FAQ as additional forms become available.

If you don’t have any of the forms on the list but you are still seeing this error message:

If you are using TurboTax Online, please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that your software is fully updated. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to update TurboTax CD/Download: How do I update TurboTax if I have the CD/download edition?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

tmom1234
Returning Member

Thank you, I was able to get in tonight and get it filed. Thank you for your response on this matter, I appreciate it. 

Tricia