Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seddinee

Tried tubotax refile for my 2020 return but getting error as CRA not accepting even though using same access code. what could be wrong?

1 Reply

Tried tubotax refile for my 2020 return but getting error as CRA not accepting even though using same access code. what could be wrong?

Several reasons can generate code errors appear while the Netfile process. If the error request you to directly contact the CRA, you will need to visit Contact the Canada Revenue Agency  to receive assistance.

However, please consider that Netfile can also generate code errors due to some minor issues related to some small typos such as invalid characters. Please visit Error message: Invalid characters when trying to use NETFILE , here you will find a list of invalid characters that you need to remove in the Netfile process.

If this is not your case, you also can visit this FAQ – Why do I get an error when I try to submit my return through the CRA’s NETFILE service?  to see other common code errors and how to try to fix them.

You also may be interested to see other options to Amend your tax return. Please visit this FAQ- How can I Amend my tax Return? 

If you still need assistance with TurboTax please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using TurboTax