Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Tax 2020 Won't Launch

I just installed TT 2020 Standard both form a CD and Download. The when I try to launch to enter my activation code the TT screen remains blank. I have restarted my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled TT many times...same result.

I'm using a new Dell PC Windows 10 Home Ver 10.0.19042 Build 19042 

This is very frustrating Please help.

Thank you

3 Replies

In order to help you with this situation, I believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue.

To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience. 

TurboImpotGinette, Thank you for your prompt reply. I was able to talk to an agent about this problem, unfortunately she indicated that there were many others experiencing the similar issue and that the technical support people are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

She advised me to wait a few days then try again.

Thanks for your guidance. 

You are very welcome. 

Thank you for your patience and for using TurboTax.