Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TurboTax 2023 install

@PB991 We are working with our retail partners to resolve the issue with the CDs. 

The download on our website is the same installer that should have been on the CDs. The only difference is that the one our website has the the latest updates already incorporated into the program.

You can find the installation file from our website to install TurboTax: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install

We apologize for the inconvenience.

brr3
Level 1

TurboTax 2023 install

Ditto, exact same problem with 2023 TT purchased at Costco trying to install to 2022 file - very frustrating. Customer service response is inadequate. 

TurboTax 2023 install

If you purchased the TurboTax CD/download Canada 2023 tax software you can download your software using this TurboTax link.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

aaronvanderwal
Returning Member

TurboTax 2023 install

I'm just posting to say that I too bought a Turbotax 2023 Standard CD from Costco (Ontario, Canada) and was the software also gave me a prompt to install into the 2022 installation folder. I assumed immediately that it was a manufacturing error and downloaded a digital copy from the intuit website which worked perfectly. This is in contradiction to the last support rep in this thread who said the installer on the CD would be the same as the installer on the website.  This is not the case.

GDay01

TurboTax 2023 install

I purchased my TT Standard 2023 at Staples and encountered exactly the same thing. Download seemed to work but I too like to have the CD so hoping TT will replace the faulty CD's

TurboTax 2023 install

Same issue with TT 2023 CD version trying to install over TT 2022.  Their is a reason buy CD version.  Even though have to download or install from Site this time, they better offer free delivery of CD version when they eventually correct their issue.  Otherwise they are dictating the solution instead of offering legitimate correction.  Or they are not even looking into correcting their mistake due to what it would cost.  This is the first time had issue in over 12 years.

TurboTax 2023 install

@T-Red-N 

@GDay01 

We are working on a CD replacement plan and will contact you via email when we have more details. In the meantime, you can download the software from our website here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install

Gerry123

TurboTax 2023 install

I agree with the above writer. I can download the 2023 software but I also want the faulty disc replaced. I am a 12 year (maybe more) customer.
Will I purchase Turbo Tax next year? We'll see how this goes.

TurboTax 2023 install

@Gerry123 We are working on a CD replacement plan and will contact you via email when we have more details.

mcjv
Level 1

TurboTax 2023 install

I purchased TurboTax23 and the setup software points to TurboTax22 though it was created in Nov 23.

Do I need to return this or what??

I purchased vsn 1