Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax wont netfile because it says form T90 has not been filled out.

This is NOT a CRA issue. It is a Turbo Tax problem.  I gave up on Netfiling and decided to print my return and mail it.  Guess what?  Form T90 does not print!!!!!!  So.  I can't Netfile nor can I mail it in because forms are missing!!!  I didn't pay $75 only to fill out my taxes by hand

Bhaktora
Returning Member

Try updating your software, and make sure your T1 Indian question (Exempt Income) on T1 General page is checked. The question should be on first page. 

Bhaktora
Returning Member

I found a way. You can go through REVIEW flow before NetFiling and this error is addressed in "Error" section. 

Done and done.  Print your return.  There is NO T90 form included so I can't even mail the frickin' thing in

Bhaktora
Returning Member

Once you do a checkmark on T1General Page 1 for Exempt Income Question, T90 will become populated and it will print in tax return as well. try it. 

Just got off the phone with Tech Support and the issue will not be resolved until after March 19th at the earliest.

solita

thanks for the updates. I have been at this for almost two weeks now.  says I cannot netfile because form T90 is not filled. so when I go into view forms mode I see the

t90 form but when I try enter box 71 on the line 1 i am not able or maybe i am not doing it correctly. Is this the same issue everyone else is having? I wonder if i buy another program like ufile if this will happen. Take my loss from the purchase of TurboTax (which i have used years prior without any issue)

Hi:

I am pretty sure I just doubled clicked the field to update it.  It matters not though.  As previously posted, I printed the return to mail it to CRA and the T90 form didn't print.   *Supposed* to be fixed by the end of next week.  We shall see

cegbert

March 18, 2020 - still can't netfile a return that has Box 71 income - the T90 looks correct but CRA is saying it is not filled in.  Is this a CRA issue or a TurboTax issue?

I finally gave up and printed and mailed return.   After 5 attempts got locked out of CRA.  will never buy turbotax again after all the issues this year.