Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What is the turbo tax phone number in Canada?

I have the same problem with my 2019 return can't netfile it when I finished  turbo tax I tried every witch way but loose and nothing nobody you can contact to help like chat .now what do we do with these returns since I can't file them or even print them. first and LAST time for me using this crap. leslie CRAPPPPPPPPPPP.

Highlighted

I purchased the year 2015 and 2016  today but i think I bought the wrong one can I upgrade without purchasing those years again.  I dont remember having to fill out all the forms before.  Doesnt the program do it for me.

Highlighted

I need to speak with someone about my 2019 tax return..    Filed with Turbo and paid the fee on May 14/19. CRA has not received my tax return yet.  I go into Turbo tax and they say I haven't done my 2019 taxes.  Very confusing.

Please have someone call me tomorrow morning at [phone number removed] or 613 962-

Nancee Poste

Highlighted

The two most common reasons the CRA may not have received your return are:

You can check the status of your return using the CRA's My Account service. If your return is not marked "received" 48 hours after you filed, contact the CRA.