CanadaEnglishEN

Pick a language

CanadaFrançais United States of AmericaEnglish
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mabeline6

What is the turbo tax phone number in Canada?

I have the same problem with my 2019 return can't netfile it when I finished  turbo tax I tried every witch way but loose and nothing nobody you can contact to help like chat .now what do we do with these returns since I can't file them or even print them. first and LAST time for me using this crap. leslie CRAPPPPPPPPPPP.

PeggyMclennan

I purchased the year 2015 and 2016  today but i think I bought the wrong one can I upgrade without purchasing those years again.  I dont remember having to fill out all the forms before.  Doesnt the program do it for me.

Eastrabbit

I need to speak with someone about my 2019 tax return..    Filed with Turbo and paid the fee on May 14/19. CRA has not received my tax return yet.  I go into Turbo tax and they say I haven't done my 2019 taxes.  Very confusing.

Please have someone call me tomorrow morning at [phone number removed] or 613 962-

Nancee Poste

TurboTaxBrenda1

The two most common reasons the CRA may not have received your return are:

You can check the status of your return using the CRA's My Account service. If your return is not marked "received" 48 hours after you filed, contact the CRA.

johnny5fiftyfive
Level 2

Did you ever get a straight answer? 
It's December 3rd, 2020 and it's still the same.
This issue seems to be intentional. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles endlessly.

I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

Any idea on how to escalate this? Would this fall under Consumer Affairs?

johnny5fiftyfive
Level 2

Did you end up getting a response from this company?

It's December 3rd, 2020 and I find it impossible to get an actual telephone number / contact method.

This issue seems to be intentional. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles endlessly.

I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

johnny5fiftyfive
Level 2

You're kidding, right.

johnny5fiftyfive
Level 2

You're kidding, right. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles, endlessly.

This issue seems to be intentional. I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

Any idea on how to escalate this?

kcm81

[phone number removed]

TurboTaxGinette

To contact our telephone support team for assistance, please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

v