Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarrieMac5
Returning Member

requested a refund on download turbo tax

I requested it as i can not carry over my information from the previous year and reverted to using the online one. When i track my refund request  it just says refund case closed. No response nothing!  How can i contact someone within the alloted 60days 

Carrie

13 Replies

@CarrieMac5- An email was sent to you so that we can assist you further. 

CarrieMac5
Returning Member

i have not received one! all i got was a 6 am phone call that went to voice mail on my first request but nothing on this one that i can locate.  so frustrating to get any assistance , for people who cant carry a phone on them for work all day its not easy

Please check your Private Messages. Thank you.

An email was sent to you on February 3rd, 2022 at the email address used to create your account here. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Good morning,

I am looking to contact someone about refunding the cost of Turbotax. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. Please help.

CarrieMac5
Returning Member

Thank you i recived my refund this morning! 

Great to hear! 😀

@SshackellAn email will be sent shortly- please check your email regarding a refund.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Mat16

I’m in the same situation. It’s been 1 month now and I still don’t have my refund 

Can you please tell me if you purchased your TurboTax software in store or from TurboTax Online? 

Also, please let me know if the email address associated with this account is still valid and if yes, I will send you a private message. As this is a public forum please do not add any personal information on your response simply a "YES" my email is valid or "No" I use a different one 🙂 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax