Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskie11
Returning Member

Sask Tax Credit Error

When I run the TurboTax review I am receiving the following error message, “Information needed to calculate the transfer of your spouse/partner’s unused Sask tax credits”.  When I click “fix”, I am asked to input amounts from line 58040, line 29, and line 58560 from form SK428.  The line 59040 already matches and the other two entries should be “0”.  When I click on the “Continue” button a error is still indicated.  Wondering if this is a software glitch.  Appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TurboTaxKim

Sask Tax Credit Error

The issue with the Saskatchewan Tax Credit Error is expected to be resolved with an update by the end of this week.

For now, we have been advised by the development team that the workaround is to remove the entries from the EasyStep view of TurboTax, then switch to the Forms View and add your entries again. 

We understand the inconvenience of this, and if you need further assistance and wish to NetFile prior to the update release, please reach out to our phone support team.

To do so, follow the instructions in this link: Contact Us

View solution in original post

59 Replies
Randy S
Level 2

Sask Tax Credit Error

I am having the same issue.

Saskie11
Returning Member

Sask Tax Credit Error

Thanks Randy!  Talked to a rep from TurboTax.  They are waiting for CRA to finalize their forms.  A future update may resolve the issue.  The rep advised to wait a bit Efile.

bptrouble2021
Level 3

Sask Tax Credit Error

Error Continues to exist Feb 27, 2021

TurboTaxKim

Sask Tax Credit Error

Sorry to hear you are still having an issue with this. Can you please advise which version of the software you are using to prepare your tax returns, is it downloaded/installed on your computer, or are you using the Online version?

Thanks 

Randy S
Level 2

Sask Tax Credit Error

I am using the downloaded PC version.

Saskie11
Returning Member

Sask Tax Credit Error

Standard version - downloaded.

Thanks!

Mintzee
Level 3

Sask Tax Credit Error

Standard downloaded and when will this be fixed

bptrouble2021
Level 3

Sask Tax Credit Error

CD version. Updated before filling out return this PM. Had error 2 days ago and assumed it was my error, so began fresh today.

bptrouble2021
Level 3

Sask Tax Credit Error

Standard CD version.

v