Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by muskokabala
I purchased the Online Deluxe Edition from Costco in Halifax, NS. The program is not accepting my activation code. The code is entered correctly and I've tried it many times. No one else has used the code. How do I fix this?
angieerickson ‎Posted February 3, 2024 | Latest post 6m ago by frannyfran21
I am over 65, but I don't get OAS because my income is too high. But when I try to e-file my return, turbotax tells me I have an error that prevents me from e-filing.
Beedas ‎Posted 39m ago | Latest post 8m ago by Beedas
Hello! I have an issue. Everytime I try and file my taxes through NetFile with the governement of Québec, it indicates an error with the address. When going ahead and fixing it, it keeps indicating an error with no way of by-passing it. It mentions t... read more
edamours ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 17m ago by TurboTaxGinette
I processed my and my spouse's 2022 returns a year ago. I am able to launch CRA from Turbotax to get my Notice of Assessment from the CRA however Turbotax will not launch the CRA link for my spouses NOA. Instead it goes to a Refile page asking "Do yo... read more
taxbubble ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post 24m ago by TurboTaxSusan
Are there any answers on how to open a tax return for someone for 2023 filing?
user722600500 ‎Posted 46m ago | Latest post 39m ago by TurboTaxSusan