Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mazzer58

This form wont allow me to add all of my residences for the past year will that make a difference???

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

This form wont allow me to add all of my residences for the past year will that make a difference???

option 1: file a paper return and mail it to the CRA. Attach the extra 3 residences on a separate piece of paper

option 2: Netfile 

Use the form but on the last line insert "Various"  and put in the total amount paid. The CRA may come back and ask for the address information. You would then mail off the information

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Which form are you referring to? Ontario benefits?
mazzer58

ontario property form

Is this the form you are looking at? http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/5006-tg/5006-tg-14e.pdf
mazzer58

yes this is it, but on your tax return it would not allow me to add more then 3 residences, i had a total of 6 different residences that i resided in the year, or should i have totaled all rent for the yr and submit it that way???

option 1: file a paper return and mail it to the CRA. Attach the extra 3 residences on a separate piece of paper

option 2: Netfile 

Use the form but on the last line insert "Various"  and put in the total amount paid. The CRA may come back and ask for the address information. You would then mail off the information