1. Turbo Tax Standard- 8 returns product is not available online
2. Therefore, Purchased Turbotax 2019 CD
3. Not aware that wouldn't work on a MAC Book Pro.
3. Followed the NO CD instructions in the box. (assuming the installation key code is proof of purchase for apple products).
Question: What Code is turbo tax asking for when an installation code was used to install? How do I file without paying again?
- No the store does not take returns on Turbo Tax.
Thank you for your help
TurboTax Standard Online for 8 returns is available here. If you purchased your TurboTax CD in-store and would like a refund you would need the receipt. You can get a copy of your receipt if you lost yours, from the store you purchased it at. To get a refund from a TurboTax product click here.
Following the "No CD" in the box is still for the download version of TurboTax and will not work on a MAC. You can only use TurboTax Online.
If you need assistance please contact our customer service
Thank you Brenda
I contacted the customer service centre and Aniqua was exceptionally helpful. She understood the honest confusion, and instructed me on my product requirements for 2020. Then as a long standing client she was able to provide codes to complete my returns. She was vey knowledgeable and a joy to do business with. Thank you. Small suggestion. The key is being able to differentiate between and Apple and non-Apple products, perhaps bigger font on the product box... Great work!