Turbo Tax CD on MAC Book Pro -Installation key cod...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Turbo Tax CD on MAC Book Pro -Installation key code to FILE

1. Turbo Tax Standard-  8 returns product is not available online

2. Therefore, Purchased Turbotax 2019 CD

3. Not aware that wouldn't work on a MAC Book Pro.

3. Followed the NO CD instructions in the box. (assuming the installation key code is proof of purchase for apple products).

Question: What Code is turbo tax asking for when an installation code was used to install? How do I file without paying again? 

- No the store does not take returns on Turbo Tax.

Thank you for your help

3 Replies
Highlighted

TurboTax Standard Online for 8 returns is available here.  If you purchased your TurboTax CD in-store and would like a refund you would need the receipt. You can get a copy of your receipt if you lost yours, from the store you purchased it at. To get a refund from a TurboTax product click here

Following the "No CD" in the box is still for the download version of TurboTax and will not work on a MAC. You can only use TurboTax Online. 

If you need assistance please contact our customer service 

Highlighted

Thank you Brenda

I contacted the customer service centre and Aniqua was exceptionally helpful. She understood the honest confusion, and instructed me on my product requirements for 2020. Then as a long standing client she was able to provide codes to complete my returns. She was vey knowledgeable and a joy to do business with. Thank you. Small suggestion.  The key is being able to differentiate between and Apple and non-Apple products, perhaps bigger font on the product box... Great work!  

Highlighted

Thank you and we are happy to hear that you received the help you needed. We will be sure to let her manager know. 

v