Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Tax down?

I am trying to “continue” my taxes and the message since this afternoon says “application stopped working”, check back, but its been hours now and no end in sight.

10 Replies
serpent29

Turbo Tax down?

Same issue for me, after payment all shutdown and I was not able to return, always the picture of the puppy.

Turbo Tax down?

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

Turbo Tax down?

I tried all those tricks as I have called twice now and they tell me to do the same things, clear cache, use another browser, log off, log in.  Use a desktop, laptop, ipad, phone.  I tried it all before I called.  They are unable to help me.  The girl today told me to redo my taxes.  So frustrating.

serpent29

Turbo Tax down?

Same fo me, and more i paid and they have no solution to refund me. I’m so frustrated of this situation.  The customer service told me that someone will call me and no one call me. 

Turbo Tax down?

@Mindysheri @serpent29  I'm sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get your return working. I can create a callback for you, but if there is something on your return that is crashing TurboTax Online, then the ultimate solution might still end up being that you need to redo your return.

Turbo Tax down?

Call them and ask to speak with a manager.

Turbo Tax down?

I did restart my return 2 times and same little puppy!

Turbo Tax down?

Can you please make sure you sign out and once you log back in, if the issue persists please let us know- and will we bring it forward to our appropriate team.

Also make sure that you log in from here

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

paulalevy

Turbo Tax down?

If I have to redo my taxes it will be with a different software. It does this all the time. A long time ago I had repaid a home buyers loan. It still asks to make a payment. So frustrating.