Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 15 hours ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Monday by muskokabala
Last year I saved my tax files to my online Intuit turbotax account as I was instructed to do - unfortunately it saved them as PDF files. This year, like every other year, I bought Intuit turbotax STANDARD software, but I am not able to transfer info... read more
Carl44 ‎Posted May 4, 2022 | Latest post 45m ago by dasmangat11
I am filing as a non-resident. TurboTax is removing a federal non-refundable tax credit due to this:"We may have disallowed some Federal non-refundable tax credits because you were a non-resident. This information will be reflected on the T1 in Step ... read more
mhamid98 ‎Posted an hour ago
I'm a self-employed business owner, and I provide photography and videography services. I'm wondering where I can add the payments I paid to all my subcontractors that I hired to help with my services. I provided them with the T4A as I paid them a to... read more
dvjstudios2026 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
I tried changing it, making it blank, removing it, the form Sent to Quebec is always showing the wrong SIN number for my dependent no matter what I do. Line 314 Section H : Dependant SIN number. Anyway to edit the form manually?
Brelan ‎Posted 3 hours ago
Hi, I'm getting Error message on my NETFILE Quebec on my return saying that there's an error that needs fixing It keeps on saying « You must enter the employment or commission income (TP-59-V) for which you are claiming a deduction to claim the emplo... read more
Alfieri1957 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 4 hours ago by olivier20120424
Hello, I am having problems submitting (netFile) Revenu Quebec tax return ( CRA went fine).My SIN number changed from 9 to the permanent one like 7 months back (on revenu Quebec account it was the old from 9 though) so I have updated it last week on ... read more
trisen1981 ‎Posted March 27, 2023 | Latest post 4 hours ago by olivier20120424
Hi there,When I was working on my return a few days ago, I got an error with a sad puppy.So I gave a couple days just in case it was just a server issue, but the issue is still there.Here's the error message I'm getting whenever I click on `continue`... read more
Jimny ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan