Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax Business Incorporated errors on "Annual Return Requirement" page with "Resource 2021T2_-1 not found!"

Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021

Version 2021.3.5 Build 119

Trying to use Easy Step to navigate to "Annual Return requirement" or "Ontario Corporation number" results in an error popping up saying "Resource 2021T2_-1 not found!"

turbotax_crash_redacted.png

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax Business Incorporated errors on "Annual Return Requirement" page with "Resource 2021T2_-1 not found!"

For anyone else running into this

> Annual returns for provincial customers are no longer done through the CRA, and are therefore no longer included in the tax forms for T2

>  It was a change just made this year, so it has not been completely disseminated through the software

I guess I'll just ignore these sections and figure out how to file the informational returns separately

View solution in original post

5 Replies

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.

That looks like completely different software / service aimed at tax professionals

I bought "Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021" (and have been using Turbotax Business Incorporated for the past few years)

I don't need a tax professional or software for tax professionals, the application "Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021" I bought is obviously bugged, I need this software to be fixed please 😅

For anyone else running into this

> Annual returns for provincial customers are no longer done through the CRA, and are therefore no longer included in the tax forms for T2

>  It was a change just made this year, so it has not been completely disseminated through the software

I guess I'll just ignore these sections and figure out how to file the informational returns separately

Correct, the error does not prevent you from using the software; it does make you aware that you now have to file the ON Annual Return separately (on  a new ON Government website).

Please contact Intuit Profile- which is our TurboTax business who can assist you further.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.