Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately You mistaken and charge my Credit card for more then 12 time for TurboTax. Pleas return my money for 12 times . Because I want just 1 turbo for my business but you charge me 12 times.

Please help urgently  

Please cancel my 12 times credit card charged by your system at 11/07/2022

Unfortunately You mistaken and charge my Credit card for more then 12 time for TurboTax. Pleas return my money for 12 times . Because I want just 1 turbo for my business but you charge me 12 times.

There is no option to cancel.

I try to buy online form Inuite.com , And put all my information when click to buy , its show something wrong , second and 3rd time I tried Then I request to speak to help and speck to  one adviser the reference number is #[phone number removed]. she give me the URL  and told this one maybe work and I can buy TurboTax . Again I try to by different credit card and email  because I think maybe my  system did not  accept Corporation credit card , but Again after put all information in order form , and of click order bottom its show me "something wrong , and order not completed" . 

After many time tried just received 1 just 1 email that show 

Enrollment date: Jul 11, 2022
Total charges: $160.0
Payment method: VISA ****
Note: You will not be charged until November 2022

But This is Just  Turbo Tax Advantage enrollment confirmation. 

But today I check both of  2 credit card and I saw intuit TurboTax charge me 12 times . Please return all money that you Withrow from my credit card account . That fault comes by your system,  I did not received any invoice I did not received any Notification that show my you accept my order or order is completed .There was not any confirmation number . Please help urgently  .

1 Reply

Please contact our phone support at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.