Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by muskokabala
Hello. My husband previously had a rental property for several years. In 2023, we bought another rental property that that we are both co-owners of. When we added this in Turbo Tax, we see on the Forms view, that the industry code that was used for t... read more
Glenjanr ‎Posted 37m ago
I'm filing my parent's taxes for them online. Things were going ok until I got to a part where I have to put in his T4AP. It asks for the numbers in certain boxes, but NOT the one in box 20, which is the Taxable CPP benefits. If I do that, and hit co... read more
MorganT1940 ‎Posted 44m ago
After e-filing, I tried to use the Amend and ReFile feature in Home & Business - downloaded edition on Windows 11. Choosing the ReFile for my 2023 return (on the NetFile page), it then led me through all of the profile questions and Easy Step section... read more
robg57 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post an hour ago by robg57
Sales of corporation in 2022 with payouts over three years. Do I record the full Sale on 2023 Schedule 3 and then use T2017 to report the reserve?
clemansu ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxGinette
I have been filing my taxes and my parents' taxes using online TurboTax since 2017 but no more!After over 2 hours with customer service (speaking with Jaspreet then Tina) with absolutely no resolution, I will no longer use Turbotax to file my taxes a... read more
NoLongerACustomer2024 ‎Posted March 10, 2024 | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
Where do I report the gain on the sale of a US vacation home? The "Foreign Slip" input form refers to income on slips, but I have no slip.When I report the gain on the "Foreign Slip" form, Turbotax correctly adds 50% of the gain to my income but it i... read more
Timdu21 ‎Posted 10 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette