Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jim2019

Upgrading from 2019 standard online to 2019 standard download

I purchased a code for 2019 standard online from Costco.  I want to upgrade to 2019 download so I can use forms.  Can I use the code to partially pay for the upgrade to the download version?

3 Replies

If you have bought Online instead of Download, you’ll need to get a refund for the Online product. Then you can buy Download product that you need. The codes are not interchangeable.

The FAQ tells you how to request a refund: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...

I have downloaded off the website.  I have already completed my all my info and ready to send, but I really would like to have someone to go over everything cause im newly married and have a child which I have never done tax return. Ive used turbo tax in 2016, 2017 I need advise

thanks

Jon 

For TurboTax CD/Download, we have the Pro Review service available. It offers a detailed, line-by-line review of your tax return in as little as 30 minutes. You can read more by clicking on the Find icon & searching for Pro Review. Select it from the list and click go.