Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have used the "forms" method for years - I am unable to enter my net income on my wife's return - it tells me to double click so I can enter the info on another form

I double click as I am told to and it takes me to "personal info" but I cannot enter net income there. I called Turbo but got a guy who did not know what he was talking about - he told me to enter info by the "interview" method - I did but I screwed up and had to file my return already with the error - I want to use the "forms" method as I have done for years. What do I do please?

jim

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Sally71

I have used the "forms" method for years - I am unable to enter my net income on my wife's return - it tells me to double click so I can enter the info on another form

We can use the form method with the desktop version of the software.  You can enter an estimate of your net income when you enter your spouse information at the beginning.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sally71

We can use the form method with the desktop version of the software.  You can enter an estimate of your net income when you enter your spouse information at the beginning.