Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the 1 800 number?

I completed my tax return for me and my wife together , but it was filed as me only, thus the CCB got suspended until they get my wife`s tax return. How to fix this.
1 Reply

What is the 1 800 number?

What happens often when preparing spousal returns together, is only one of the returns actually gets NetFiled. 

We are sorry to hear you are having this problem. Please review our TurboTax FAQ link below for guidance.

How do I know if my return was filed using NETFILE and received by the CRA?

If you prepared your returns together and only one was successfully NetFiled, you'll need to go back into the tax return. Start at the Review section in the menu on the left, address any Warnings and Errors, then continue through to file your spouse's tax return. You would Netfile your spouse’s return the same way you filed your return. There are 2 buttons on the NETFILE screen – one for you and one for your spouse.

For more information see our TurboTax FAQ  In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service?

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for choosing TurboTax