What is the turbo tax phone number in Canada?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

what is your 1800 number in canada

13 Replies
Highlighted

Please use the following FAQ to contact our customer support:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

Highlighted

Hey Stephen,
We were unable to process payment with the credit card on your file and your TurboTax Advantage subscription has ended.

We’d love to keep you in the TurboTax family. Have you considered taking your taxes online with us?

TurboTax Online works hard to safeguard your information and it’s easy with a quick data transfer from your previous return. Plus, preview all your tax forms before you file, so you can be 100% confident.

Get 20% off when you switch to TurboTax Online.

Need Help?
Call our dedicated TurboTax Advantage help line weekdays from 9AM to 6PM EST.
Call [phone number removed]

See turbotax.ca/guarantees for more information on TurboTax product guarantees.
2020 Intuit Canada ULC. All rights reserved. Intuit, and the Intuit logo, among others, are trademarks of Intuit Canada ULC or one of its affiliates, registered in Canada and other countries. TurboTax is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
PRIVACY POLICY NOTICE: You have received this communication as a service to Intuit Canada customers. Your privacy is important to us, so if you would like to review Intuit Canada's privacy policy, please visit our privacy page.
Intuit Canada ULC, 5100 Spectrum Way, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5S2, Canada
© 2020 Intuit Canada. All rights reserved. Trademarks.

TurboTax – Your Tax Experts

To unsubscribe from marketing emails, click here. Requests may take up to 10 days to process, during which time you may continue to receive marketing communications from Intuit. Remember that even if you choose not to receive marketing communications from us, we will continue to send you mandatory service or transactional communications. Intuit respects your privacy. To learn more read our Privacy Statement. If you receive a suspicious email, please report it by forwarding the email to [email address removed]. Visit Security to find out more.

© 2020 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks.
5100 Spectrum Way, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 5S2

Customer Name: Stephen de Souza

Transaction Time: 5:10 PM PST

Order Number: E982403182

Merchant ID: 91350017

Order Date: 11-01-20 (dd-mm-yy)

Transaction ID: 01635I

I am not sure why I received this email and have still not received my TurboTax software!

Thanks a Million!

Stephen de Souza

[address removed]

Cell: [phone number removed]

Email: [email address removed]

Highlighted

Please follow the directives provided below to assist you with a phone number:

Highlighted

WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER PLEASE???????????

WHY HAS IT BEEN REMOVED?

I JUST PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES AND NOW I AM BEING TOLD THAT I CANNOT FILE MY RETURN....

WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER? THIS IS SO SCARY.

Highlighted

As previously posted on the contact us link provided by Lise, this link will allow you to answer a few questions regarding the software you are using and type in your question. It will prompt you to the right phone number for assistance.

Highlighted

I Need To Talk To Some One By Phone Or Have Some One Call Me [phone number removed] Cindy Vincent

Highlighted

@Cindy, there are different numbers to reach out to customer service depending on the service required. This is why you need to click on the link and ask the question - "Talk to Someone" and follow instructions from there will give you a number to contact them.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/contact-us/00/873707

Highlighted

turbo tax did my 2019 taxes and i paid to e-file--efile did not go -How do i  get a copy to mail in?

Highlighted

I'm told that my taxes are not filed. Why Not? I paid for it.

Now I can't talk to anyone... because there are no phone numbers.

v