Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can I deduct subcontracted service expenses?

I am a self-employed consultant that needed to contract a few services (e.g. transcription, data analysis) to complete a job last year. Each subcontracted service submitted an invoice that I reimbursed. Now I am struggling to figure out where these expenses belong in my self-employment tax form. Which code do I use?