Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izohlson

Where do I find box 135 to enter retiree benefit premiums?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Box 135 - Private Health Services Premiums is found on your T4A slip. You can enter this tax slip by going to Income > T-Slips > T4A - Pension, Retirement, Annuity.

After entering the amount in Box 135, it will be transferred to your Medical Expense Profile and be added to any other medical expenses you may be claiming.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Box 135 - Private Health Services Premiums is found on your T4A slip. You can enter this tax slip by going to Income > T-Slips > T4A - Pension, Retirement, Annuity.

After entering the amount in Box 135, it will be transferred to your Medical Expense Profile and be added to any other medical expenses you may be claiming.

Folks,

I'm running TurboTax Standard 2023 (v00.01.61 Build 6004 068G22) and the "T4A slip > Click here to enter Other boxes" option appears to have omitted the "Box 135 (Recipient-paid premiums for private health services plans)" entry.

Please advise...thx!

Regards,

D. Veroni

"Box 135 (Recipient-paid premiums for private health services plans)" is on the main T4A page.

Please forgive this question, as I'm obviously having an issue with my eyesight!  I realized now that I was searching for the field in the "Click here to enter Other boxes" sub-panel.

My humble apologies and thanks for the assistance!

We are happy to be of assistance. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.