Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User888

Why doesn't TurboTax have Contact info so I can find out why it's product is not working as a tax filing tool or to get a refund?

Tax file is ready to file and situation is no different than any other year

CRA filing page says I can't file because forms are not finalized

No forms listed as not finalized apply to me.

There is no way to contact TurboTax to get the bug in their software fixed or to find any actual support for the product. 

Resorting to a Community bulletin board is not product support for a purchased product.

Not impressed.

4 Replies

Why doesn't TurboTax have Contact info so I can find out why it's product is not working as a tax filing tool or to get a refund?

If you have a question about your return, or are having problems filing using TurboTax, our experts are here to help. We're available to guide you through the filing process and answer any questions you might have, as follows:

• February 20 to May 1, 2022 (Monday to Sunday):  
    • 9 AM to midnight ET for English support
    • 9 AM to 9 PM ET for French support
  • Rest of the year (Monday to Friday): 
    • 9 AM to 6 PM ET for English support
    • 9 AM to 6 PM ET for French support

Select your preferred method of contact below to get started.

TurboTax Online and CD/Download

Contact us by phone

Free and paid users of TurboTax Online and CD/download products can get in touch with customer support by calling 1-888-829-8608.

TurboTax Live

TurboTax CD/Download - Assist & Review

If you've purchased the Assist & Review service, you can access it by selecting the Expert Help icon, then select Book Appointment or Request a Callback.

Audit Defence

Contact us from your product

If you're using a CD/download version of TurboTax, locate the side menu and select the option for Review, then scroll down to select Audit Defence. From there, you can choose to arrange a callback or schedule an appointment with a tax expert.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax!

User888

Confirmed that there is a contact line.

Service at contact line was responsive but ineffective because the software is flawed.

Despite that my message about contact is resolved while my problem is not.

These are the current locked forms:

TurboTax Online

The following forms are scheduled to remain locked until March 15:

• T2039 - T2039 Air Quality Improvement Tax Credit
  • T2205 - Amounts from a Spousal or Common-law Partner RRSP, RRIF or SPP to Include in Income

TurboTax CD/download

The following form is scheduled to remain locked until March 16:

• T2039 - T2039 Air Quality Improvement Tax Credit

If you are using TurboTax Download - please verify if any forms are opened which are not used and if there are any on the list- please click on them then delete them from the list.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

All forms (Including the T2205) should be unlocked. If you are using TurboTax Online, you may need to clear your cache if you don't see the changes. 

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure to update the software.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.