Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peter17

Why isn't TurboTax carrying over my information from last year? I've used turbotax for years and this has never been an issue. This year, it is not working.

3 Replies

Why isn't TurboTax carrying over my information from last year? I've used turbotax for years and this has never been an issue. This year, it is not working.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix to solve it.

I'm seeing this too; TT refused to unlock last year's return when importing into 2019. Same return unlocks and opens fine in 2018. Really? :(

@Coldforest,

We are aware of this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.  We are working on a fix to solve it and will advise our customers as soon as it is resolved. 

More information can be found at this link: