September 24, 2020 2:36 AM
last updated September 24, 2020 2:36 AM
In previous years my wife used the services of local a tax preparer. She is a self employed contractor even though she is contracted by a single organization. That organization collects GST on her behalf, but in our filing, this amount was not included. This is strange given that we used the expert help feature in TurboTax and had two separate reviews. Where can I find the section to correct for this mistake?
September 24, 2020 7:49 AM
Please call and speak to one of our Tax Expert so that they could review your return once again- to see if anything was missed.
- Sign in to your TurboTax.ca account.
- On the Great to see you again! step, locate the TurboTax Assist Review return you want to submit and select Continue.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, select Review, then select Get Started.
- On the Let’s make sure we didn’t miss anything step, select Continue.
- On the Ready for an expert to review your return? step, select Schedule live review.
- Select Continue.
The Let’s schedule your call step appears, and the earliest available review time is displayed at the top of the step
- If you prefer a different time, select Choose a later time, then select a new date and time from the Date and Time fields.
- Complete the First Name, Last Name, Email address and Phone fields.
- Select Confirm my Call.
The OK Name, you’re all set!! step appears.