Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
korp4530

I have already paid the HST that I collected during the year. Do I record this somewhere? or do I just leave all questions regarding HST collection blank?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have already paid the HST that I collected during the year. Do I record this somewhere? or do I just leave all questions regarding HST collection blank?

Since it is recorded elsewhere, you can leave it out of the T2125.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Since it is recorded elsewhere, you can leave it out of the T2125.

Where is the 'elsewhere' the HST paid is recorded?

It is supposed to be recorded on a GST34, which is your annual or quarterly remittance report. Order it from CRA.
Good information here:
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/gsthst-filing/
This is what it looks like:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/14716062/Canada-Gst-Forms

I've decided to get H&R Block to do my taxes because you guys don't have any support.

You haven't asked any questions....