Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandylg09

Amending tax return before filing.

I got to the end of filling out my tax information and realized I had forgotten to include some business expenses.  I am on the page where it is asking me to pay.  I click on the tabs but it won't take me to any of them. How do I go back to make changes?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TTRS

That seems a little odd. You should still be able to navigate and make changes (either before or after making the payment). Try using the back button to get off the payment page and then use the navigator buttons. If that doesn't work, log out and log in again and see if it will work.

If you're still unable to navigate, there could be a problem with the device/browser you are using. Is it a tablet or phone, or a desktop/laptop? This information may be able to help determine if there is any software errors on our end that are interfering with navigation.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
TTRS

That seems a little odd. You should still be able to navigate and make changes (either before or after making the payment). Try using the back button to get off the payment page and then use the navigator buttons. If that doesn't work, log out and log in again and see if it will work.

If you're still unable to navigate, there could be a problem with the device/browser you are using. Is it a tablet or phone, or a desktop/laptop? This information may be able to help determine if there is any software errors on our end that are interfering with navigation.

tpolok

I have done everything you suggested above but I am still unable to amend my return.
TTRS

I'm not sure what the problem could be. This might be one that you could more easily resolve with a call to tech support. You can go here to get contact information for the support channels: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/
k9dace

Im experiencing exactly the same thing - weird!

It's 24 hours later and the back button is of no use-why is this so difficult?

Same thing with me- forgot to include OAS- can't go back and add to form and revise-

tried everything... using Firefox browser (generally much better than Explorer- and safer.)