Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbontron

We do not have a po box, nor a r.r. address.the program will not let me go past this spot. how do i override or compromise to get our address in as SS2 site 13 comp 34

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AK11

We do not have a po box, nor a r.r. address.the program will not let me go past this spot. how do i override or compromise to get our address in as SS2 site 13 comp 34

Did you get the latest updates?  If not, you can update TurboTax desktop by clicking on the Help menu, then select Upgrade ... It would prompt you with update and you can follow the instruction.  I can enter "SS2 site 13 comp 34" in the No./Street Address field and it didn't ask me to enter PO Box or R.R.  My version is Build 5005 (You can check by clicking Help->About TurboTax). Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AK11

Did you get the latest updates?  If not, you can update TurboTax desktop by clicking on the Help menu, then select Upgrade ... It would prompt you with update and you can follow the instruction.  I can enter "SS2 site 13 comp 34" in the No./Street Address field and it didn't ask me to enter PO Box or R.R.  My version is Build 5005 (You can check by clicking Help->About TurboTax). Hope this helps.