Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
jsmilena

I have processed all my T slips - I cannot complete my PAYMENT and FILE step.All I can see is payment details up to telephone number.

My last screen is "Payment details" - and I can see that screen only up to telephone number - I cannot enter my CC details. Some reps told me, that it must be my browser - it cannot be  an error in browser,since I have processed all my T3,T4s.T5,federal,provincial,income split without any problems. My guess is, that there is a small programming error on that screen - missing delimiter,incorrect size definition and such. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
jsmilena

I have processed all my T slips - I cannot complete my PAYMENT and FILE step.All I can see is payment details up to telephone number.

Hello - I have resolved this problem by myself. I have found function "contrast" on the top of screen and I was able to adjust the size of my fonts. When I have changed the size to "smaller", I was able to see full payment details screen , which enabled me to enter my CC details. When that had happened, I have completed the TURBOTAX cycle successfully within minutes (that is, sending data to CRA and saving both my wife's and my data to my C disk).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jsmilena

Hello - I have resolved this problem by myself. I have found function "contrast" on the top of screen and I was able to adjust the size of my fonts. When I have changed the size to "smaller", I was able to see full payment details screen , which enabled me to enter my CC details. When that had happened, I have completed the TURBOTAX cycle successfully within minutes (that is, sending data to CRA and saving both my wife's and my data to my C disk).

Cujo697
Returning Member

Where my money I paid it 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience.