Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muymalo2

Turbotax wont let me pay them because I dont have a "prepayment or activation code"; which I dont have!

They demand a code which I dont have, and there are no other options in the window!
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax wont let me pay them because I dont have a "prepayment or activation code"; which I dont have!

If you don't have a prepayment or activation code, click Continue and you'll be taken to the page to enter your payment details.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

If you don't have a prepayment or activation code, click Continue and you'll be taken to the page to enter your payment details.

Just keeps asking for a prepayment or activation code

Good morning,
Clear your cookies and/or History.  Sometimes security features are set so high, that they block payment screen and Netfiling.  You may have to turn off your firewall and anti-virus programs until payment and Netfile are completed.  Log back into your account.  You should now be able to enter your payment or payment code.  
Thank you for your question.
Leeanne@TurboTax

How do I get my code

If you do not have a prepayment code you can look further down on that page and click on continue. Then you will enter your payment.