Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klanca01

Review and breakdown of line 121

When carrying out a final review of my return, how do I get a breakdown of line 121 so that I ensure the foreign tax credit & capital losses have been applied and also the foreign income earned is reported correctly in my tax return? Do I have to do this manually?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Once you have paid for the return, You can view the entire return, form by form. Click the Review Tab,then select Bottom Line Tax Summaries. On that page, you can click "Review the T1 General" found at the bottom left of that screen. That will let you see each form, and what amounts were entered and transferred.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Once you have paid for the return, You can view the entire return, form by form. Click the Review Tab,then select Bottom Line Tax Summaries. On that page, you can click "Review the T1 General" found at the bottom left of that screen. That will let you see each form, and what amounts were entered and transferred.

Hi, I have paid for my online TurboTax, although it was after I started my return and the payment was separately done (after I saw a promotion email and after payment I got a confirmation code).  Now I want to review my return breakdown but I haven't input my payment code into the system so I could not review.  How can I enter the code now? Thanks

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your question.  Here is a great link on how to use your prepayment code. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1190167-how-do-i-use-a-prepayment-code
Leeanne@TurboTax