Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had indicated i was a stdent but i am not sre if that is correct. I am a high school student, do i still need to upgrade to turbo tax standard?

Does the term student refer to high school students, just wanting to file to have paid taxes reimbrused, no fees to claim for. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I had indicated i was a stdent but i am not sre if that is correct. I am a high school student, do i still need to upgrade to turbo tax standard?

From TurboTax Help: A student is someone who regularly attends a college, university, or other qualifying educational institution that offers courses at a post-secondary school level.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

From TurboTax Help: A student is someone who regularly attends a college, university, or other qualifying educational institution that offers courses at a post-secondary school level.

slasiuta

You should specify this question better. You should say that this excludes high school students or that it's meant for college, university or technical school on main page when asking. Saves a lot of chasing around for us people that are using this program looking for specifics to this sub category
TaxHelp5

There is a link to a definition for student on that question on the main page already and it explains what we mean by student.