Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dameanna

I just want to net file but I forgot how to retrieve it,can I just redo it & send it in?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I just want to net file but I forgot how to retrieve it,can I just redo it & send it in?

You can verify the status of your return or your refund by visiting the CRA My Account service

As long as you have not yet Net filed your return you can of course reenter your information and sent it in.

If you are lost your TurboTax Desktop file try preforming a file search on your computer by searching *.tt14

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can verify the status of your return or your refund by visiting the CRA My Account service

As long as you have not yet Net filed your return you can of course reenter your information and sent it in.

If you are lost your TurboTax Desktop file try preforming a file search on your computer by searching *.tt14

yunee22

Hello. I m already done my file. But cra locked now. How can I send my net file ?l was unlocked cra site. But just  netfile  not sending now.