Why am I not eligible to file my tax return using NETFILE?
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) places restrictions on who can use the NETFILE service. For example, non-residents or individuals filing an amended return will not be able to use NETFILE. If one of CRA’s restrictions applies to you, TurboTax will let you know when you try to file your return. In this case, print and mail your return to CRA.
For a complete list of restrictions that prevent you from using NETFILE, visit the CRA's list of restrictions.
Note: If none of CRA’s restrictions applies to you, you might be prevented from using NETFILE because the service is down or unavailable. Check NETFILE availability and try filing again when the service is available.
- Can I use NETFILE to file someone else's tax return?
- Can I submit a previous year's tax return using NETFILE?
- When is NETFILE available?
- Why is the NETFILE option greyed out?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my return?
- In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my return?
- Where do I mail my federal tax return?