TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
6 people found this useful

How do I contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)?

If you need to access your return to make changes, track your refund, view your credit payments, etc., you can do so by logging in to your CRA My Account.

Or, you can contact the CRA by phone to inquire about your taxes and benefits, and provincial tax programs.