How can I check on the status of my tax return?
1. Submit your return through TurboTax using CRA’s NETFILE service or by mail.
The status of your tax return is displayed in the Tax returns section at the top of the page.
Important: Contact CRA and ask them to place a trace on your return if all of the following applies to you:
- You have confirmed that you have a valid NETFILE confirmation number;
- Your CRA My Account does not reflect that your return was received or assessed;
- It’s been more than 10 business days since you submitted your return.
- List of return statuses (source: CRA)
- What should I do if I receive an email from the CRA saying they didn’t receive my NETFILE submission?
- I have filed my tax return. Can I still make changes?
- Where do I find a copy of my filed return in the TurboTax online edition?
- In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?
Related information for Québec filers
- How do I find my NetFile Québec confirmation number?
- How do I know if my return was filed using NetFile Québec and received by Revenu Québec?