TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
5 people found this useful

How do I print a specific form in TurboTax?

Online editions of TurboTax

If you're using an online edition of TurboTax, you'll have to print your whole return. Online editions of TurboTax do not support the ability to print individual forms.

See: In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?

CD/download editions of TurboTax

From Forms Mode:

If you are using the EasyStep Interview, switch to forms by pressing Ctrl+R on your keyboard.

1. From the File menu, select Print, and then Print Form. (Or, you can press F10 on your keyboard.) The Form Lookup window opens.

2. In the Forms list at the bottom of the window, select the form you want to print.

Note:  If the form that you want to print does not appear in the list (for example, the DSUM - Detailed summary), uncheck the  Show Open Forms Only  checkbox and search for it using the Keyword to search for the form.

3. To print multiple forms, hold down the Ctrl key and use your mouse to select additional forms.

4. Select OK.

The first time you print a form, it advances the return counter. The return is only counted once. You can print other forms (or the entire return) any time and the return counter will not count it as a second return.

From the EasyStep Interview:

1. Select on Print from the left-hand menu and then Get organized.

2. Select Continue.

3. On the Save a copy of your return for your records step, select Individual forms. A list of all the forms contained in your return opens.

4. Select the checkbox beside the form(s) that you want to print, and then select Print for Your Records.

Related Information

HOW14519