I have a Mac computer. What are my options for using TurboTax?
There are no native versions (i.e. CD or download) of TurboTax for Mac (OS X).
Online editions of TurboTax are ideal for Mac users because they run in most web browsers. With online editions of TurboTax, your info is saved securely on our servers and your returns are accessible anytime, from anywhere.
With online editions for TurboTax, you pay per return and only pay when you’re ready to file. You can prepare up to 20 returns, in any combination of editions, per online TurboTax account.
All you need to do is create an online account and get started. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll use the same account credentials each year to enable great features like transfer of your prior year info into the current year’s return.
Just choose the tax year you’d like to prepare a return for and get started:
- Tax year 2017: https://ww1.2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/?_swlg=en
- Tax year 2016: https://ww1.2016.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/?_swlg=en
- Tax year 2015: https://ww1.2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/?_swlg=en
- What can I do if I purchased TurboTax as a download or on a CD, but I have a Mac computer?
- What are the system requirements for the online edition of TurboTax?
- What are the differences between the online and the CD/download edition of TurboTax?